Sunday, November 20, 2011

this week

this week i...

  • went back on track...yay! i missed my kiddos.
  • had to write my first real set of sub plans for an all day workshop. barf
  • was observed twice. ick
  • legitimately cheese grated my thumb. ouch
  • painted my finger nails twice. awesome
  • was asked if i could be set up 4 times. wha?
  • cleared up my hulu queue. legit.
  • cleaned my room several times. nice
  • set the smoke alarm off. oops
  • organized my bathroom drawers. sparkly.
  • watched the hunger games trailer 7 times. teehee.
  • did NOT go see breaking dawn...yet. hum.
  • had several strange dreams. yup.
  • made delicious pasta. mmmm.
  • created several spotify playlists...including happy christmas ones. love.
  • got way super excited for christmas. eek!
  • graded lots of papers. oof.
  • and probably some other things...yes.

what an exciting week right?
the most entertaining thing was definitely when i told samuel i cheese grated my thumb. he asked if i got some epidermis in my nachos...unfortunately i probably did....

well, only 3 1/2 days until HOME! yay! and that means my FAVORITE day of the year! thanksgiving? well im looking forward to that but nope. the day AFTER thanksgiving. its THE BEST!!!

peace out folks!


1 comment:

  1. Your so cute:)
    Baha.
    I have cheese-graded my thumb too.
    it's alright.
    -Gretch

    ReplyDelete