Monday, June 29, 2009

why i love my job

this is pretty self explanatory...i love my job!
  • i play all day
  • i get paid to get uber tan
  • i get "field" experience for my future career
  • probably my all time favorite treat (other than that of the chocolate family) is a snowcone. and at my job...we get FREE ones from "snowcone man trevor" on wednesdays and fridays. he's the coolest kid i know...pretty cute too ;)
  • i love swimming. and i get paid to do it. my favorite part of swimming is holding my breath and going underwater and listening to how quiet it is under there. i really wish i could be a fish. its just cool to watch people jump in the water and how its almost completely silent.
  • kids say the funniest things. i have half a million stories each day where kids just know how to crack me up
  • the other counselors i work with are awesome.
  • i get to go on fun fields trips, like the movies, bowling, blacklight mini golf, etc etc
  • i get to be a kid a gain



la vie d'amour et la vie vous aimeront en arrière
-whit sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment