Sunday, March 29, 2009

spring?

Its Sunday afternoon...3 days from April 1st, and there is a good inch or 2 of snow outside. My first instinct is to complain...because usually the arrival of April means flowers and birds chirping, or even just rain for that matter...but as I look outside my window, I cant help but notice how beautiful it is. I love how the snow here always sticks to the trees and makes it look like frosting spread over everything...It really is a beautiful thing, even if it is horribly cold. I am determined to not complain about it anymore, even if I did already pack up my snow boots. Hopefully I can endure another couple days of this...as long as it doesnt turn into a couple more weeks of this :) haha I'm just eager for some color outside...but this is beautiful too...

No comments:

Post a Comment