Thursday, April 2, 2009

bored at work

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I remember always wanting to aspire to be a teacher like Miss Sanderson, but there were a few years were I most definitely wanted to be a chef. My best friend Emily and I would always talk about how we were going to go to culinary school in New York or somewhere special and open our own little bakery or restaurant or something and just have a blast. Haha

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
haha I was Kyms model for her photography assignment…don’t ask.
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Good question…
4. What is on your nightstand?
Lamp, my roommate Katie’s alarm clock, a box of Vicks tissues (the only way I have survived the past 2 weeks), and my water bottle of course.
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
I hate cats, so lets hope I never have to be one.
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Most definitely ash trees
7. What do you find to be very overrated?
Dating

8. How many email addresses do you have?
Two. School email, and then a junk email. Also facebook…if that counts
9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Oh most definitely.
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football…unless its Aggie football…that’s just a bore.
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A picture of Jason Mraz’s shirt in the I’m Yours video. haha
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
You and I by Ingrid Michaelson

“…let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there, you and I, you and I, you and I…
13. Do you use a feed reader?
no…im not sure what that is. Haha im new to the blogging world :S
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
The fruity flavor ones. Sometimes I will eat the orange cream or cherry cordial, but any raspberry junk is gross!
15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
Congratulate him…
16. Do words hurt you?
Yes, I tend to take things pretty personal. Guilty.
17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?

A listener, I can easily just sit there and listen for a long time. But I can be a talker too if someone needs me to.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Not like the ocean beach unfortunately, but lakes and stuff yes and its most beautiful.
19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
It used to be Michael Phelps…even before his Olympic amazingness this year, but ya not so much anymore. I cant really think of one now.
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Gilmore Girls, Grey’s Anatomy, and Private Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment