Sunday, December 18, 2011

peppermint and cocoa


Dr. Neil Miller: Charlie, I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
Charlie: That's okay, Neil. You were just denying your inner child.
Dr. Neil Miller: You're going to make a great psychiatrist someday, kid.
Charlie: Nah. I think that I'm going to go into the family business.


Teaching 4th graders during the Christmas season is probably one of the greatest and downright most stressful things I have ever done.
Its so insanely busy this time of year, but these kids are hilarious and fantastic and just plain great.
It keeps me in touch with my inner child (not that I will EVER be capable of losing it)
But I'm pretty sure Christmas was meant to be celebrated with children.
I wouldn't trade my job for anything....
even if I do have to work this ENTIRE week.

Not kidding. Let's not talk about that...

Luckily the Christmas 2011 playlist is turning out quite nicely, I expect lots of crafting and Christmas celebrating on my evenings this week. Yes, yes I do.

1 comment:

  1. many things:
    1. i want to play with your class. i want to ditch out of work for a day and play with you and your kids!
    2. crafts are wonderful. they are taking over my life now that i'm done with school (ps i'm having a weird reaction to no more school-it's confusing me)
    3. whitney's christmas mix rocks. i was listening to 106.5 on my computer at work cause they stupidly block pandora (boo) and then i was on you block and off goes 106.5 and on goes happy christmas music (where i like every song and not every other one!)
    4. i love eating treats that everyone brings for everyone for christmas! i hope you have gotten lots of fun things from your kids!
    5. i love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete