Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Let's sing to be happy, to feel things, to communicate, and be heard...

It is a very lovely day indeed.
did I purposefully wait up for the exact moment in which I could hit the 'complete my album' button on itunes? 
and do I plan on staying up until who-knows-when listening to it all on continuous repeat?

well....you will never know will you?

oh this album is basically perfect. 
perfect I say!

and I can't wait for my pre-order package to come in the mail!
it will have an awesome new t-shirt, bumper sticker, and of course my hard copy of the album. 
yes... I realize that technically I purchased the album twice.
do I care?
no.
would I do it again.
heck to the yes.

gosh i love this chap.
very very much
and those are all 4 letter words. 
just sayin. 


oh this is an exquisite day if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment