Tuesday, September 15, 2009

topless cowboys?

this is an adventurous story that took place while working out at Planet Fitness yesterday.
planet fitness has around 10 TVs showing different channels.
on each machine there is a little box where you plug in your head phones and select which of the channels you want to watch.
I had finished watching the last 5 minutes of CSI so I started watching Dreamgirls on TV 8.
I had been watching Beyonce do her thing for about 30 minutes when I glance over to TV 5 for some reason or another, and see this:


scroll to 1:45 or you will see some naked bums...

So what do I do? I most DEFINITELY switch over to TV 5. I mean hello? Topless cowboys singing and dancing? Duh!

After the song ends, I realize what I had just done and just start laughing at myself!
Needless to say...I learned a lot about myself...and where my interests lie.

la vie d'amour et la vie vous aimeront en arrière
-whit sariah

1 comment:

  1. One of the greatest things i've ever seen in my life :)

    ReplyDelete