Tuesday, February 16, 2010

don't be bored-vote for ward

{this is my 13 year old brothers speech for 7th grade student rep. he is my hero.}

When I started this speech it was hard to decide what to say! As I thought about it I thought the best thing I could do was to tell you about myself and give you several reasons to vote for me. First let me tell you a few things about my strengths.
I am a hard worker and always try to do my Best.
I am dependable.
I am a twin.
I am nice.
I like to have fun and laugh.
I always try to think about others feelings.
I am honest.
I love chicken nuggets.
All my teachers like me, well…except for Mrs. Oja
I am a hard worker and…
I am cute and look great in a Kilt!
And finally-I would like to serve as a student representative because I like working on a team, I like to try and make a difference, and I love being a Falcon at Fairmont. If you will vote for me as Pedro said in Napoleon Dynamite –“all your wildest dreams will come true.” Thank you


souvenez-vous qui vous ĂȘtes
-whit sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment