Friday, May 22, 2009

"there's nothing ironic about show choir."

glee!
oh its truly glee-full...is that a word?
hum...anyways, i found a new favorite show. it MAY even top grey's anatomy. i said MAY top...we will see where it leads.
but SERIOUSLY. this show is me in a nut shell.
its GREAT. its hilarious, plus full of music and cool choir nerd jokes that only the truly nerdy would understand.
i wish i could express how happy this show made me...maybe i can prove it to you by saying i immediately downloaded the single off of itunes?
yes.
i made me that happy. im so excited for the season to start in the fall!


1 comment:

  1. Whit i totally agree with you! It is about time that a show like this has finally appeared! It is definately my new favorite! I just wish we didn't have to wait til the fall to see the next episode. I saved the pilot on my DVR so I can watch it until then haha

    ReplyDelete