Tuesday, November 3, 2009

13 is a magic number

today...well yesterday...um, NOVEMBER 3rd was the one and only Samuel LaVar and Gretchen Dott's 13 birthday. 2 of the greatest people entered the world 13 years ago to this day. all in one little package. these 2 have taught me more than they could know, and have loved me more than i ever deserve. they are true examples to me, and i hope they know how much they mean to me.
i didnt get this post out earlier because i knew EXACTLY which picture i wanted, and i didnt have it with me on campus all day...but better late than never eh?
i want them to know that i hope their birthday was SUPERB and that i love them soooo much. happy birthday you crazy TEENAGERS! ahhhhhh
im getting old.




la vie d'amour et la vie vous aimeront en arrière
-whit sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment