Monday, December 14, 2009

i love glee

my roommates told me that they didn't think anyone could love this show as much as i do.
they watch me watch the show, cause im that engaged with whats going on.
pathetic really, but i cant exactly help it
well this past Wednesday was the fall finale
it was amazing!
but depressing cause the show doesnt return until april 13th.
i can already tell the semester will suck without glee to bring me joy
every Wednesday night.
Kym and i are going to make paper chains to make the time go faster.
and, i have already watched the latest episode 4 times
because i know i will soon begin to experience withdrawals
and its just that good.



love it!
ps. i like being home oh sooo much

souvenez-vous qui vous ĂȘtes
-whit sariah

2 comments:

  1. I nearly died watching this last week. It is FANTASTIC. Well, particularly Rachel's performance. GOODNESS that girl can sing!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little part of me died when you told me that it won't be back til April 13th. I just need December 29th to come that much faster. I know I will have every line of every episode so far memorized by the spring premiere.

    ReplyDelete