Thursday, December 17, 2009

little bunny foo foo

im very much not a morning person.
my poor father has to work at 4 am every morning
but i struggle to wake up before 9
this morning was a little different
i woke up at 5am this morning to my mom poking me
"whitney, the bunnies out"
HUH?
"willow, the rabbit, is hopping all over the front yard
and i cant catch her"
SERIOUSLY?
it took me a minute to comprehend
and figure out why i was not still sleeping
yes i was extremely annoyed at first,
but once i got outside
and saw the rabbit bouncing all over the neighbors front lawn
i couldnt help but laugh.
i chased her for about 8 minutes,
and then once we set down an apple she went straight to it
my poor mother had been chasing her for about 30 minutes
before she woke me up.
hahaha
apparently my dad saw her across the street
eating grass when he left for work
we cant really figure out how she got out,
and how she got in the front yard for that matter
how random is that?
i crawled back into bed at 5:30 trying to fall back asleep,
but couldnt help but think just how comical the whole situation was.
what an adventure



souvenez-vous qui vous ĂȘtes
-whit sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment