Monday, October 26, 2009

i miss home

its true. i miss home. a lot. i have never been this homesick in my life. i cant really explain why either. what i would give to drop it all and leave. go back to boise. the people are cool there. really cool.
heres some pictures from fall break. only 28 more days till i get to go back! and then, CHRISTMAS will be here. that is utterly enjoyable to think about.

(sometimes i take pictures when i drive)
'

(this seems extremely poetic to me. it was screaming take a picture)


(my friends are cool. we carve pumpkins and name them: Mark, Mater, and Paul)


(i love sunsets. this was outside my backyard)


(sometimes my BFF little bro and i take bike rides. and i always have a camera)

We also took FAM pictures this weekend...im eager to see how they turned out. i will fill you in fellow bloggers. dont you even worry.

la vie d'amour et la vie vous aimeront en arrière
-whit sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment