Saturday, October 31, 2009

this is my brother. he is the best

most of you know that my little brother and i have this weird bond.
we probably should have been twins.
he always knows how to brighten my day
here are some pictures to prove it.



He struggled in finding a halloween costume. but when he stumbled upon this it was like heaven on earth for him. oh my little bagpipe playing brother.



about 2 hours later i call my mom rolling on the floor in laughter telling her to check out peopleofwalmart.com. she says "oh i know that site is too funny. guess what? we are on our way to the emergency room. we were just at DI trying to find glasses for gretchens granny costume. samuel decided to tryout an ab roller and well, the roller got away from him."

only samuel could bust open his chin at DI.
(notice I didnt say THE di? you are welcome brittany.)

Oh samuel. you never cease to amaze me.


la vie d'amour et la vie vous aimeront en arrière
-whit sariah

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I don't know what or how to say what I'm feeling.

    First, that costume is hilarious. I cackled for about 4 minutes staring at it. Hysterical. Seriously, the PERFECT costume for Samuel.

    Second, I LOVE that website. I sort of feel guilty for laughing at those people, but that ceases rather quickly.

    Third, thanks for not saying THE DI. Ugh. I still hear it all the time. You shop at Deseret Industries. Not THE Deseret Industries. There are more than one store.

    Fourth, I love you.

    ReplyDelete