Sunday, May 30, 2010

the more i see the less i know

an unusual version of golddigger had me laughing so hard i was crying. CRYING i say! wow. i just cant get over it...someday when i get an iphone, thats the first app im purchasing

this whole summer school online thing is kind of difficult. there are soooooo many distractions

kym and i added something special to our bucket lists... 'watch every movie that Stephen Tobolowsky has starred in'

i get the chills every time i hear idina menzel or kristen chenoweth sing.

my job finally starts this week! im so excited to see my campers and go on field trips, and swim days, and play ridiculous games all day long! ahhhhhh i really do <3 my job....

this is one of my top 5 favorite movies, and it always will be

this week, i found out my sister really likes badmitton ;) and bears
 
soooo i think this kid is pretty good. hopefully he can help us all forget about that one kid that got by some mystery got a record deal... justin beiber...bleh

okay i apologize...this is really stupid. but kind of funny at the same time. i had a good laugh

im compiling the ultimate summer of 20 and 10 soundtrack. its quite fabulous. and this song is indeed included

i fake planned my trip to Paris. and found my hotel. *gasp* i have this thing for blue doors....too bad its around $520 a night :S...........this one is quite lovely as well and only a 7 minute drive to this one thing im "semi" obsessed with

i will be in student teaching orientation 3 months from today. ahhhh thanks for totally freaking me out Emily!

i taught singing time in primary today and used this story. I absolutely loved this article!

i looked at the itunes play count to see how many times i had played this song since tuesday, and... well... um... im not going to publicly admit how many i have listened to it...

im totally going to buy this...when i have money 

the msn homepage says 'be ready for jupiter and uranus to unite' i totally just laughed out loud....i need to grow up

well...thats the end of my ramblings for today. i tried to refrain from so many 'glee' blurbs, but i noticed there are still several. sorry. i will try to shelter my obsession a little better.
actually...i make no promises
.happy sunday everyone.



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I freaked you out. I am freaking out as well and figured it would be nice to have someone freaking out with me. :) It's ok. We will help each other through student teaching. I just wish I knew my placement already.. also I really want a copy of the ultimate summer of 2010 Soundtrack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah its okay Emily! no worries :) Just a mini freakout! Makes me realize I have so much to do this summer and cant let the summer get away from me. haha And yes we will help each other for sure! We will have to have some sort of support group haha
    oh and once i have perfected my summer soundtrack i will let you know :) its coming along quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of your greatest posts! I totally want that shirt and we need to fulfill the bucket list item. Madeline is such a great movie and will always be at the top of my list as well.

    ReplyDelete