Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You can climb a ladder up to the sun, or write a song nobody has sung

today i scored two interviews for this week, one for next week, rearranged my room, did my laundry, rearranged the living room, cleaned swept and mopped the kitchen, and helped wizard build a kitchen table for our awesome little apartment. now thats one productive day!

i also fell in love with this song. (including the singer mr. brendan james himself). this song. (please oh please dont let this get over played like hey there delilah). and this song. and about a billion others...blisssssss

pretty sure there should be like 12 extra hours in the day just so i could listen to music. there is never enough time!

i moved all my movies upstairs into the awesome bookshelf ms. kym brought me. and they all fit. barely. my mom would probably have a brain aneurysm if she saw. guilty.

received probably the funniest text ever from kym. i love the common understanding we have with each other. brilliant.

someday i will bowl over 100. someday. its going on my bucketlist, because im that determined.

been on a major coldplay kick again. i think it happens about once a month. and i love it. no one will ever fully understand.

and now, a few words to live by: "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." -William James

farwell. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love all the music! Thanks you for introducing me to Mr. Brendan James :) He is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhythm of love--on repeat, thanks. ha ha.

    coldplay. story of my life.

    ReplyDelete