Wednesday, January 6, 2010

cry baby

i dont know what my deal is,
but i have been really emotional lately.
i cried during some commercial the other day
and pretty sure my family just laughed at me
here is one thing i saw today and just about lost it


then hearing samuel play amazing grace on the pipes yesterday
made me wail like a baby

and dont even get me started on the premier of biggest loser today
why do i watch that show?
i always look like an idiot sobbing to no end


oh well. i guess i will just go on being a cry baby, cause i cant help it one bit

souvenez-vous qui vous ĂȘtes
-whit sariah

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. The beginning of Love Actually always gets me too. I have only seen that part because I am afraid that the rest will make me ball lol. Oh and when I saw the post title I totally thought about the movie Cry Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh whitney. that first clip of whatever that video is made me start crying.

    p.s. i love hugh grant.

    ReplyDelete