Monday, January 25, 2010

oh gretchie

i had an absolutely hilarious conversation with my sister yesterday over text
oh how i love her...

g: hello my darling sister... your turkey blog is sooo funny
me: hi. haha you mean about the turkey?
g: where did you see it again?
me: in the middle of the road :)
g: wouldnt they be like in arizona?
me: um, no there are turkeys in utah
g: i meant like in winter, do they fly south?
me: oh my heck! you are killing me gretch
g: well dont they? like seagulls
me: turkeys? flying south? you are killing me gretch...
me: think about it...and then google it.
g: tee hee turkeys dont fly. oopsies!
me: yay!! 1000 points for you!
g: sorry. okay i dont know my animals very well...
me: hahahahahaha :)
g: stop laughing.

oh man. her and samuel always know how to make me giggle.
never a dull moment with my little siblings haha

souvenez-vous qui vous ĂȘtes
-whit sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment