Thursday, January 21, 2010

good MORNING!

let me just begin by saying: this semester i am WILLINGLY taking a 7:30 am class
SHOCKED? ya, so am i. i mean come on. morning time? pshh.
but i AM getting credit for my minor with this class but thats not why i am taking it this semester. i had it all worked out to take online over the summer, no sweat. but that wouldnt have been worth it.
why you ask?
because its a musical theater class....
taught by michael ballam.
i mean COME ON.
(if you have no idea who he is, dont tell me cause i will cry)
it was hard the 1st week because he was "away" on "university business" (whatever that means) so we watched previously recorded lectures on video...*snooze*
BUT he taught the full class period today, and let me just say that it was the best way to start out my morning. there is nothing greater than starting the morning discussing the wide spectrum of PURE GREATNESS called showtunes, like defying gravity, and give my regards to broadway then Oh, Promise Me and countless others (believe me you want me to stop there)
that man has an endless supply of wisdom and talent...i just cant get over it.
best class ever.
and let me just say, i LOVE the textbook.


AND i ACTUALLY read it...for fun! haha
and there is a newer edition that i just HAVE to own...


souvenez-vous qui vous ĂȘtes
-whit sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment